Beautifully equipped cottages with two or three bedrooms, three-piece bath and electric heat.
Our cottages are $150/night plus tax.
($165/night for riverfront cottages)
Pricing includes up to four guests and one car.
Additional guests may stay for $10.00/night.
Additional cars $5 each.
Pets are welcome in the cabins for $10/each per night.
Here is some useful information for your visit:
Bookings are considered final when full payment is received.
Please register at the office in the restaurant upon arrival.
Please have your driver’s licence and licence plate number ready upon check in.
As per our Covid-19 safety guidelines, we allow only one group/household in the office at at time.
Check in:11:00 am
Check out: 12:00 pm
Check in: 3:00 pm
Check out: 10:00 am
**No smoking in cabins **
Smoking in cabins will result in an automatic $500 charge
**Smoking cannabis on the property is not permitted**
Please note that we do not provide linens so please check the size of beds provided in your cabin and bring the appropriate linens.
Pillows are provided.
Dogs are welcome (leashed at all times and picked up after). They may use the designated pet swimming area.
We are not equipped with wifi so be sure to download some entertainment onto your electronics before you leave, in case of a rainy day.
Services we offer:
- Firewood for sale: $10.00 bundle, $20.00 bundle, or $30.00 bundle
- Worms for sale: $5/dozen
- Boats for rent:
- 20 horsepower 16’ aluminum boats: $120/day.
- Coming in 2021: 24′ pontoon boat: $375.00/day
- We also have canoes and paddle boats available.
- Lifejackets provided.
- Prop repair
- Coin laundry
- Parking for one car included in cabin rental. Additional cars $5/day.
- We have worms for sale: $5/dozen.
- We offer a rec hall with (free!) public washrooms and showers, as well as a games room with pool, air hockey, a dart board, and a small library and seating area.
Garbage: Our dump only accepts clear plastic bags and garbage/recycling that is sorted appropriately.
Cabin guests: please separate disposables into metal, plastic, burnables, food waste, and styrofoam into separate clear plastic bags. Unsorted garbage will result in a $5/bag charge.
Trailer and tent guests: please take your garbage home with you.
Thank you for helping us do our part in keeping landfill to a minimum.
Provided in cabins:
- Full kitchen (oven, stove, fridge, sink with hot running water, microwave)
- Coffee maker
- Hand towels
- Dish soap
- Beautiful views
Some essentials you should pack:
- Bug spray! Depending on the time of year the bugs can be a nuisance.
- Sun screen and hat! On sunny summer days the sun can be quite intense….. we love it!
- Linens – please check your booking for size of bed(s)
- Flashlight (rarely needed as the stars are so bright at night but just in case)
- Personal towels
- Personal soap
- Boater’s license
- Fishing rod and equipment!
- Food and condiments
- Coffee & coffee filters
- Cancellations made with more than two weeks notice are subject to a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made within two weeks of your stay are non refundable.
146 Magnetawan River Road
Please drive slowly on our driveway/road.
We are looking forward to seeing you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.